Wednesday, March 26, 2008

This Man

JoJo
Do you see this man? Can you tell how handsome he is? Every wrinkle in his face is well deserved. He has worked hard, I mean hard all of his life. Every gray hair is earned and certainly well deserved.

This man, that held a precious puppy last summer, gave me the scare of my LIFE today. He called me at work to say that the dr did an EKG on him and determined that he needed a heart cath done a.s.a.p. Needless to say I left work immediately to be by his side. Prayers were sent up the entire way to the hospital from my Camry. Well, you know what I mean.

When he came back to the room after the heart cath was completed you could have knocked me over with a feather when I was told he has absolutely no blockage at all. He is a smoker, is overweight, does not exercise regularly (who does besides DAAve?) but yet he was clear. Yes he was the one in a million that had the procedure and is fine.

This man is Joe.....................my husband. He put me through Hell today, just kidding because he didn't mean to, but he is fine. I will definitely send up a special "thank you" to the man upstairs tonight.

3 comments:

Bill said...

I'm glad that chapter had a happy conclusion.
Now go here for a smile:
http://www.foundshit.com/pony-car-ride/

Scott W said...

I am so happy they found no shit in there. Joe is a lucky man. And you are a lucky woman.

Zanejabbers said...

Good for you and Joe.