Tuesday, March 18, 2008

So and So


I have referred to my brother so far in this post as Scott. That of course is his name. But the time has come for me to stop that and start calling him what I have called him for years.


At some time long ago somehow somewhere one of us came up with the nickname of So. He is So and I am So. A lot of you know this but just for any new readers that happen along and wonder what is the world I am talking about when I refer to So as a noun can know what's up.


It could have been us putting our dad's name and middle initial together, Steven Oscar, it could have been something one of us dreamed up and decided it was to be that way. Who knows, we certainly don't. Anyway from now on when you see me refer to So you know that it is my most favorite person on the Earth, my beloved brother. Isn't he handsome!!!!

9 comments:

Zanejabbers said...

So, what's up.

Trailboss said...

The price of everything, that's what's up.

Har dee har har

Bill said...

He looks So distinguished in that picture.

dAAve said...

He is a boy named So.

Anonymous said...

You are all So silly

Scott W said...

I love you, So!

Jen said...

Very distinguished and handsome. :)

Trailboss said...

So, I love you so so so so much!

Pammie said...

Wow....SO cute ;)