Thursday, March 20, 2008

Dropping the kids at the pool

At least that is what my son-in-law calls it. It has many names, number 2, poop, shit, crap, So and I call it "sit" because that is what Mother used to say when one of us 3 kids had gas. She would say "Lisa go sit!!!" or whoever the guilty one was. Anyway I had a thought this morning. I know you are dying to know what that thought was. Maybe not. Maybe I'll just tell you tomorrow and let your wild imaginations go crazy. But I won't because it is something I must say. I must share my thought with you. Are you ready yet? Ok, beat a dead horse Lisa.

Why do we have to look at it? Are we proud? Do we want to study the shape of it, or perhaps the length. Maybe it is because we are amazed that it actually came out of us. Do we think we might just have to reach in and mold it, ok now that is just gross. Sorry guys. I had a moment. That reminds me of the video on Daave's blog the other day. That was a funny one.

The human body is amazing in itself of course. But the fact that something that smells that bad, looks that gross comes out is just, well just nasty. But we all do it, animals do it, birds do it, that reminds me of a song. My other son-in-law has a name for the one that is being stubborn. He calls it a prairie dog. How funny is that? Peeking his head up.

Now that I have made everyone's day I think I'll scoot out of here and actually get some work done. Just think of me the next time you, well never mind.

9 comments:

Trailboss said...

At least I'm not hiding behind anonymous.

Anonymous said...

Could not get a comment to post any other way. Sorry. Thought this blog might actually be something about "horses". I won't waste my time in the future.

Trailboss said...

I do blog about horses. I blog about a lot of things. Sorry if you were offended. I welcome you to come back some other time but do what you want. Thank goodness to live in a free country.

Zanejabbers said...

Anonymous deserves a BABY RUTH to float with her tooth brush. Or His.

Zanejabbers said...

I can remember at three or so having to #2 and it dropped on the rug, so I scooted it over and under the rug.

Trailboss said...

That is funny. You actually scooted it under the rug? Can you imagine the horror when it was found? LOL

Scott W said...

So, GO SIT!!!

How funny that anonymous person was so offended that instead of horses she found you blathering on about excrement. But, you let them have it, so right on, sister!

My boss used to go sit at 2:30 every day. Nothing like regularity.

Trailboss said...

I have a feeling that the anonymous person will read this post everyday but never ever admit to it. How funny.

dAAve said...

It wasn't me!! I never horse around.