Monday, March 24, 2008

Dakota

How can you not love this face? Even though he is a bully in the pasture with my mare and any other equine that is put in there, even though he runs like there is no tomorrow (that is the Thoroughbred in him) he is such a sweetie. He always wants to be petted and loved on. He gets jealous if I try to pet my mare and chases her away by biting at her. Even though he gets pissed when I give Jones treats (he gets them too) I still love this gentle giant. He makes my daughter very happy too.

DSC03425

4 comments:

Heidi the Hick said...

What a sweet face!

Scott W said...

Heidi the hick! I love that! I must go visit her blog immediately.

What does that sign say?

Zanejabbers said...

Beautiful. A shame old anonymous did not try ttry your blog today.
Love the cartoon memories. The word verification for me today is qkccuss. HMMMMMMM. It must have know my thoughts for anonymous.

Bill said...

Let's give anonymous a break. They just happened upon Trailboss on a shitty day.

This looks like a beautiful horsie.