Thursday, March 13, 2008

Calgon take me away


Today is Friday right? Oh crap, I just looked at the calendar................gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Today has been a stressful day for me on the job. That actually is unusual for me, at least for this job. It usually moves at a slow but steady pace, I get my work completed and usually have plenty of time for the most important goof off time. But today, nooooooooooooooooooooo. Gremlins have invaded my work area I tell ya.
Time is slowing down. I will never get out of here. Sometimes I wonder. Not
really. Only a little over an hour to go. I will go to my favorite place to be, my home.
That makes me smile.




2 comments:

Bill said...

If you sleep straight through tomorrow, you can wake up on a weekend. It would be almost like today was Friday.
Or just stay home tomorrow, and when your boss calls around mid-day, play dumb and say "Wasn't yesterday Friday? It felt like Friday. I'm sure it was Friday. Either way, I can't come at this point because I would have to take an even number of steps to get to work. See you Monday."

Let me know how it goes.

Scott W said...

Lordee, that Bill is funny!