Monday, March 24, 2008

Superman

2078221578_20138585c6_o[1]

Yes, the Man of Steel is nearby, just across the Ohio River from me. If I were ever a damsel in distress I am sure he would come to my rescue. Wait a minute, I was in distress yesterday and he didn't come to save the day.

Apparently Metropolis, Illinois is the only town in the USA with that name thus it is a big deal there. Between Superman and the gambling boat there isn't much else to see in Metropolis unless you want to buy a Kubota tractor. They have a pretty good dealer there. I wish I could buy one for my husband. We live a simple life and he would love to have one for our little neck of the woods.

I have a picture somewhere of me between this guy's legs and no I am not going to post it and I am not going to tell you what I am doing in the picture.

3 comments:

Scott W said...

I know what you were doing in that photo, dreaming, that's what!nk

Zanejabbers said...

Naughty Naughty. HARUMPH.

dAAve said...

uh huh