Thursday, November 6, 2008

Yum Yum

I'll just take their word for it. But I have to admit, it did smell pretty good. As well as Alpo can smell anyway. It's so funny how the makers of pet food come up with names to appease the humans. Names such as Fillet Mignon, or Beef Stew with vegetables. I don't really think the pets care about that so much as just the treat, at least with my girls, to have a bit of canned food.

Just look for yourselves.

IMG_6920

IMG_6913

IMG_6916

IMG_6926

MUST GET EVERY LAST BITE!!!

IMG_6908

Get back in the bowl! You gotta know how to talk to that Fillet Mignon.

12 comments:

Syd said...

I think some of the stuff smells really good. But I've never sampled it!

Trailboss said...

Me either Syd. My other brother used to like to eat the dry dog food. He would sneak into the pantry when Mom wasn't looking and eat it.

Karen said...

What is it about watching babies and dogs eat? They just really get into their food. I love watching it. But, I have to say, dog food smells blah.

Emily said...

Yes those were sugar cookies with dyed almonds. Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Dan and Betty said...

Dogs do love to eat, don't they.

Great pictures.

Dan

Lou said...

Did you say you had a Canon sure shot? How many mega pixels?
I'm getting myself one for Christmas. I will post pictures of my husband eating out of his bowl.

Trailboss said...

Yes Lou, Canon PowerShot S5IS. Basically it is a good point and shoot camera. 8.0 mega pixels. I think the newest one now is an S10.

Zanejabbers said...

Dolly used to take her food by the mouthfull and walk a few feet from the bowl, eat it, and go back for another mouthfull. Never left any evidence of that little trick. Now Mamie on the other hand, eats at the bowl. Doggies are so wonderful.

Scott W said...

Mike was the one that ate the dry dog food. Not I. Just in case any of your faithful readers perchance thought I had flipped my wig.

dAAve said...

The dogs don't make the purchase. Or do they?

CindyDianne said...

My dogs rarely get canned food, so when they do they think they have landed in heaven!




Did your package arrive?

Trailboss said...

Yes Cindy, thank you very much. You had all kinds of goodies in there! I brought the Texas Bluebonnet coaster to work.

Thank you