Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Something NOT cold!

It has turned winter in my part of the country the past few days. I know it happens every year, I am just not liking it A LOT this year. So I decided I wanted to see some pictures that remind me of this past summer. It was so warm and sunny and not cold.

IMG_2440

That was a good one to start with, don't you think?

IMG_2196

I really miss these flowers.

IMG_0168

Dakota is almost lost among the tall grass. Remember, he is a 15H horse!

IMG_0165

Jones is shorter. About 14H.

Pam warning......horse mouth coming!

DSC05248

IMG_0811

IMG_0851

These guys are still around but they turn brown in the winter.

IMG_2489

IMG_3904

And last but certainly not least

IMG_1016

How I miss the summer!

9 comments:

MichelleSG said...

You know I may miss summer, if I were back in So Cal and not 4 feet from the sun out here in TX...
Our grass was not so lush this summer, drought time!

Syd said...

I'm happy for the cooler weather. It is the prettiest time of year here. Just my opinion.

Bill said...

These are wonderful reminders of warm weather days, and I love the one of Abby amidst the flowers.
At first glance, I thought Dakota was lying down in the grass!

Stop by Planet Bill. I finally posted a few photos of recent day trips.

Technodoll said...

Absolutely delightful, colorful and beautiful blog... have added you to our friends list! :-)

Daniela said...

I love love love sunflowers. Your pictures are making me summer too, and I don't usually like it all that much.

Dan and Betty said...

Nice reminder TB - Our summer is a little different than yours. Our New Mexico high desert is green - but nothing like your green.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

Scott W said...

I love them doggies.

Zanejabbers said...

Those pictures look familiar. All your girls plus. Happy Thanksgiving.

Paige said...

Great shots---I cannot wait til spring comes back