Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing ball

Silly me. I didn't take one picture of Abby's Papa Joe while they were playing ball. I was just so taken by her beauty and grace I couldn't take the camera off of her.

IMG_7122

Hey Abby, you might want to open your eyes in order to throw the ball toward Papa Joe.

IMG_7148

Did you say something Grandmother? No my precious. Just have fun.

IMG_7129

IMG_7131

IMG_7130

IMG_7137

IMG_7149

IMG_7151

Watch out Papa Joe!!!!!

IMG_7153

What's next Grandmother? I think we need to get in the bathtub darling and get that face clean!

4 comments:

Amy said...

You are building such wonderful memories for both you and Abby! I'm glad you have this time to share with each other... it's priceless and will offer her a great deal of comfort as she grows older.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

She is a doll. Have fun this holiday with her....

Syd said...

She looks sleepy in the last photo. I'm sure that she will have a great holiday.

Jamie said...

stopping by to say
"Happy Thanksgiving"
Have a wonderful weekend !!