Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Playing ball

Silly me. I didn't take one picture of Abby's Papa Joe while they were playing ball. I was just so taken by her beauty and grace I couldn't take the camera off of her.

IMG_7122

Hey Abby, you might want to open your eyes in order to throw the ball toward Papa Joe.

IMG_7148

Did you say something Grandmother? No my precious. Just have fun.

IMG_7129

IMG_7131

IMG_7130

IMG_7137

IMG_7149

IMG_7151

Watch out Papa Joe!!!!!

IMG_7153

What's next Grandmother? I think we need to get in the bathtub darling and get that face clean!

4 comments:

Vintage Chicken said...

You are building such wonderful memories for both you and Abby! I'm glad you have this time to share with each other... it's priceless and will offer her a great deal of comfort as she grows older.

Hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Jen said...

She is a doll. Have fun this holiday with her....

Syd said...

She looks sleepy in the last photo. I'm sure that she will have a great holiday.

Jamie said...

stopping by to say
"Happy Thanksgiving"
Have a wonderful weekend !!