Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Thanks Jason

I picked up my girl today after work.

IMG_6928

She's just fine. Jason, her veterinarian, said the cyst that was removed didn't even need to be sent off.....it was just a cyst and nothing to worry about. Whew!

I stated earlier I was concerned about this and I am happy to report that all is well. What a relief!

Just one more thing to be ever so grateful for.

IMG_6931

Time for some supper Mom!

IMG_6930

Thanks to all of you for your prayers for my girl. She is a special one, that's for sure.

9 comments:

Scott W said...

Whew!

MichelleSG said...

Oh awesome. I don't know why in the world we keep stressing ourselves over these cancer factories but we do. We will always own boxers here but we also know that they will all probably be lost to cancer no matter what we do to keep them healthy. Our Roxy girl has already had a few superficial bouts, if they can be called that? Good to hear it was just a cyst. Love her up some for us would ya?

Carroll Farm said...

glad to hear that she is ok. :)

Vintage Chicken said...

GREAT!!!
I'm soooooo happy that the cyst was nothing to be concerned with.

I hope she has a quick recovery!

She's a precious part of your family!

Jamie said...

I am so glad it was nothing.

She will be fine in no time flat.

Sweet Annie - she is so cute !

Syd said...

Glad that dear Annie is okay. She looks happy to be home and heading for that food bowl.

Paige said...

what a relief! we go through this with our Danes all the time too--and while we know they are almost always cysts, it still scares me every time

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Beautiful dog! Is she as spoiled as mine?

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful dog!