Friday, November 7, 2008

TGIF!

What beautiful weather we have had lately. With the exception of yesterday and the rains that came (we needed it) our weather has been picture perfect. Low humidity and temperatures in the 70's. I am truly looking forward to this weekend.

While I won't have my Abby, I will enjoy the company of my 17 yr old daughter, Stephanie. I think I will take her shopping and also get our hair cut. We rarely shop together as neither one of us like it AT ALL but she is in need of clothes and I am in need of mother and daughter time.

I went to the doctor yesterday afternoon. My blood pressure is finally under control. After he gets the results from another test he is going to start trying to get me off of some of the medicine I am taking. It's starting to get just a wee bit expensive. But I am thankful for insurance which softens that blow.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and fun filled weekend. I know I will!

6 comments:

Syd said...

It sounds good to be taken off medication. I hope that you have a great weekend too. The weather is beautiful here.

steveroni said...

Yep, a god weekend...and do not forget that five out of ten drivers on Fri and Sat nights--coming at me, on the other side of the road--are legally drunk. And that's not even counting those pwoplw on illegal drugs!

Jen said...

Yes the weather has been fabulous.....I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend.

Lou said...

Happy Week End to you!

Bill said...

You should both try on ball gowns during your mother-daughter day.
You never know when an unexpected invitation to a winter ball will arrive in the mail.

Patricia Marie said...

Glad you are doing ok. Send that weather over to us, please.