Friday, November 28, 2008

A Grand Day it was

What a treat to go to Beth's house and have everything cooked for us! We had a ball and ate yummy food.

IMG_7160

IMG_7162

They grow up so quickly. I remember this girl when she wouldn't eat anything except hot dogs and mac n' cheese.

Now some silliness from guess who!

IMG_7171

IMG_7173

IMG_7174

IMG_7175

IMG_7176

After the silliness she and Stephanie set the table.

IMG_7180

IMG_7184

Grandmother, is it time to eat yet? I thought I was having turkey last night because Mom and Dad were cooking like crazy.

IMG_7191

IMG_7210

Mom's putting it on the table now my precious. Let's eat!

IMG_7197

IMG_7198

Awwwwwww, that was really good.

IMG_7212

IMG_7213

We have a lot to be thankful for this year. Most of all, for me anyway, being able to spend time with some of my favorite people in the world.

6 comments:

Lou said...

What a bountiful table!


I'm happy you had such a wonderful day.

Carroll Farm said...

Glad you had so much fun! We too are so thankful for so many things!

YUM YUM!

Sherry Sikstrom said...

looks wonderful I bet it was yummy. I see you stopped by my blog ,welcome and i wanted to return the favor ,but now I am hungry!!

Jen said...

Looks like a feast....glad you had some time with family and didnt even have to cook...lucky girl.

Bill said...

Gosh, I hope everyone wore elastic waists.

That food looks so good it would make me slap my grandma.

Scott W said...

I could go for some dressing and giblet gravy RIGHT NOW!