Thursday, November 13, 2008

Smiles for me

I got my new cellphone yesterday. It is so neat. I even get service in my office! That is rare since most people can't get service in here. It's neat too cause if you don't have service it beeps, then beeps again when you get it back. So far it hasn't beeped. Yes, it doesn't take much to please me. Badinkadink

I was talking to a fellow co-worker the other day. He is a young guy that doesn't have a home of his own, he just kind of hops from house to house. He had been staying in a trailer on inbred hill until just the other day. Apparently he and his beer drinking, pit bill owning, non-working roommate had words. Anyway, he was talking about a girl that comes to that trailer once in a while. Remember it is on inbred hill, at least that is what I call it. He said that she goes out and tries to take care of the pit bulls and sometimes has trouble with them. She fell once and the way he said it stuck me as very funny. He said "she was trying to feed the big pit, the one that is very loving and he jumped on her and knocked her down. She fell and couldn't get up and didn't have any minutes on her phone!" How funny is that? I couldn't help but remember the commercial we have all giggled about. The woman that says "I've fallen and I can't get up." Of course thanks to her alert necklace she can now fetch the ambulance with one click. I guess this girl on inbred hill needs a necklace like that since she is too poor to have minutes on her phone.

Can I get an amen?

10 comments:

Scott W said...

Inbred Hill?

Trailboss said...

So, you gotta remember the county that I live in. Remember the blue people in the eastern part of the state?

MichelleSG said...

Oh yeah that is funny! I'm surprise the dog didn't help her up. Or maybe he just figured that was the only way to get some attention. Can't say I blame him!

Syd said...

Inbred Hill--interesting thought. Brings to mind cycloptic looking people with green teeth.

Wait. What? said...

woohoo what fun a new gadget to play with!!!

And lol at the comments!

Zanejabbers said...

Inbred Hill. We have Caney Head in East Texas that has a rep for inbreeding. Those people are so far back in the woods they are albino white. They are kin folk to the bone.

Anonymous said...

Some people are not taught the best way by parents, etc, but they do the best they can. Inbred hill should be rather offensive to anyone who lives in Kentucky as you say you do by living in the Bluegrass state. Kentucky gets a bad reputation from the rest of the country. It's a shame her own citizens have to put down others who live there.

If you can't say something good, don't say anything at all.

Trailboss said...

well ms/mr anonymous, might I point out that this is MY blog and this is a free country and I will damned well say what the hell I want to. You know what you can do with your opinion and your hiding behind anonymous.

Scott W said...

Sic 'em, So!

What I was wondering was, are you referring to Forest Hills? Or some specific part of town?

Don't you just love passive/aggressive anonymous chicken shits?

Pammie said...

Dear Anonymous,
Fred and Lola Inbred live on a hill. So....what are you refering to?

and trailboss...amen.