Friday, November 28, 2008

License and Registration Please

Wouldn't it have been fun to have one of these growing up?

IMG_7264

IMG_7265

IMG_7226

IMG_7227

By golly, when something gets in your way while you are driving just get out of the vehicle and move it!

IMG_7245

IMG_7246

IMG_7247

IMG_7249

IMG_7250

Sometimes you just gotta take matters into your own hands.

IMG_7252

IMG_7256

IMG_7257

I love you Grandmother. I just love when she randomly says that!

IMG_7270

IMG_7271

IMG_7261

She kept hollering something like "Watch out girls, here I come!" Her Papa Steve and I couldn't understand her but it was so funny.

IMG_7262

IMG_7263

IMG_7235

Excuse me mam.....I need to see your license and registration please. You seem to be driving a bit wreckless. You just ran smack into that garage.

Let me back this baby up first ok?

IMG_7237

IMG_7238

Hey officer? Ya know what I'm thinkin'?

IMG_7278

IMG_7279

What is that small child? How 'bout we swing a while. How can anyone refuse my precious?

IMG_7281

IMG_7282

IMG_7283

IMG_7288

This is fun Grandmother!

IMG_7291

IMG_7294

IMG_7295

IMG_7296

Hey Abby! Let's go eat some pie!

IMG_7298

You're so smart Grandmother. I love you.

9 comments:

Scott W said...

Way too cute!

Bill said...

Those motorized kiddie vehicles should be outlawed!!!

Why?
Because I couldn't have one when I was a kid. I am jealous beyond belief. If my big grown-up ass could fit in one, I'd buy one today. I would have been over the moon if I'd had something like this when I was little. I had to put up with the pedal-your-legs off fire truck and tractor.

Pony Girl said...

That is too cute! And she's a natural. Looks like she's been behind the wheels for years! ;) Does she show any interest in riding horses?

J-Online said...

I just love pictures of that sweet girl. Looks like hours of fun. My Son had one when he was about her age and was in heaven! Happy Belated Thanksgiving!

Dan and Betty said...

Yep, I was a kid in the late 40's and early 50's. The most intricate toy I ever had was a small, gas powered biplane that I flew on the end of a 6 ft. control line and it went around and around in a circle.

Great pictures and you got to love granddaughters.

Dan

Anonymous said...

I'm with Bill, I never even had a Big Wheel! WAHHHHHH! She is such a doll.

Chef said...

What a cutie pie! My Mommy's friend had a Barbiecar when she was growing up but not nearly as nice as your granddaughter's car! Gee, I wonder if they let dogs drive those things!
xo
Chef

Pammie said...

great pics today grandma!

Lou said...

Let me know when she hits the road so I can get a head start!