Monday, August 3, 2009

These pictures are for Joe

He is missing home and we are missing him. I took some pictures of the garden and yard last night so he can see them. The garden is missing him too. It is very weedy.

But first, this is the plant I keep talking about honey

IMG_4414

I removed it from its original pot because it was over taking all of the other flowers. Since then both pots have gone crazy!

IMG_4415

I was talking to Joe when I took these

IMG_4417

IMG_4418

How rude of this grass to grow.

IMG_4419

Sorry honey. If it makes you feel better I took these and other tomatoes to Beth's this morning.

IMG_4420

At least they are staying in the family!

IMG_4421

The only ones that have enjoyed our corn this year are the deer.

IMG_4422

I told Steph to be sure and pick these babies today.

IMG_4424

The flowers are looking great

IMG_4428

And look honey.....the yard looks good too. But it misses you too.

IMG_4431

IMG_4432

IMG_4433

I told it you would be home soon.

I love you baby.

6 comments:

Gin said...

What a good wifey you are. I'm sure he will aprreciate these pics.

Dusty Devoe said...

Your yard and garden are delightful! Come home soon Joe!

Syd said...

Joe, it seems that you are missed by the yard, the animals, and of course, TB.

Scott W said...

Since those pictures are for Joe I didn't look at them.

Dan and Betty said...

Hi Joe. Get home soon and safely.

Dan

Jen said...

Your beans look like mine...Im picking a large baggie a day...yum! I'm not canning though just freezing them and eating alot of them!