Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Guess what!

It looks like there is a very good chance that a certain someone might become a big sister today! Any guesses as to who the precious angel is I am talking about? Here's a hint............

IMG_3406

Her mama called last night to say the contractions have been off and on for a week and when she goes to the doctor today she feels pretty certain they will keep her at the hospital. Mamas just kinda know these things. So I get to leave work and get my precious off of the big yellow school bus! Then, she and I are going to go to lunch, unless her mama calls to say little sister is a'coming.

I am so excited. I packed my camera with extra batteries this morning and am prepared to scoop up my sweetie and have a fun afternoon.

I'll let you guys know as soon as I can. But first, I have very important things to do.......like spoil the heck out of Abby! Oh my, does life get any better?

14 comments:

Scott W said...

A hand, Joe, Abby, a fish and a duck.

Have fun today, So!

dAAve said...

Best 'o luck for all involved.
Enjoy the experience.

MichelleSG said...

Woot! Best of luck!

Gin said...

Two grandbabies within weeks of each other? What a gift!!!

Bill said...

Now we're all on pins & needles.
Very exciting!

That's a great photo of someone's hand. Thanks, Scott, for pointing that out.

Lou said...

Soon you will have to put a guide on the sidebar to keep track of this expanding family!

Vintage Chicken said...

Don't wait too long to post - we're all waiting to hear the good news and see the 'new baby' pictures! Oh, and ofcourse we want to know what Precious Abby has to say about this new baby!!

Good luck!

Syd said...

I hope that all goes well. And that mother and baby photos will be up here soon. Best wishes to all.

Unknown said...

That's wonderful news -- keep us posted :) Sue

Patricia Marie said...

I am excited for you.

Paint Girl said...

How exciting!! I bet Abby is excited for her new sister!

LuLo Designs/Blue Eyed Tango said...

Awww, how cute you are to be so excited! Congrats ahead of time on that new little buckaroo!

Pony Girl said...

Oh goodness! There are babies being born everywhere right now, I know so many! Keep us posted! Can't wait to see pics of Abby and her new sister!

Dusty Devoe said...

Can't wait for the news! Spoil that little girl!!!