Monday, August 3, 2009

Our Girls

Annie and Sophie. Our babies. Our girls. Our kids. Our puppies. I cannot tell you how special they are to our family.

Sunday, Stephanie put a tee-shirt on Sophie. Needless to say it was comical.

IMG_4384

IMG_4385

IMG_4386

What in the world?

She tried to pull it off with her teeth. I don't blame her either.

IMG_4387

IMG_4390

IMG_4381

IMG_4395

Sophie took solace in Annie's licks

IMG_4401

Eventually we took the shirt off of the poor baby. She wiggled for us like only boxers can.

This evening, Annie was lying on the love seat and I took some pictures for Joe.

IMG_4435

"Annie" "Annie"

IMG_4437

Whatcha doing Annie?

IMG_4438

IMG_4439

Hey Annie? Where's Daddy?

IMG_4440

IMG_4441

Daddy? Daddy? Is daddy home?

IMG_4443

IMG_4444

IMG_4445

Mom....you are teasing me. Daddy isn't here. He is still taking care of my cousins, Mia and Aubriella in Ohio.

IMG_4445

So, you know what?

IMG_4446

I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up when Dad is home OK?

IMG_4447

7 comments:

Paint Girl said...

Aw! Annie misses her daddy! They are so stinking cute! Even with the t-shirt on! Something I would do, oh wait, have done! But to my cat!

Dusty Devoe said...

Beautiful pictures of Annie and Sophie!

dAAve said...

She looks pretty good in green.

Gin said...

I agree with dAAve. Green is her color. :-) What dolls they are!

Scott W said...

Seems like that is not the first boxer I have seen in a tee shirt. In fact I have seen one years ago in a tee shirt AND short pants!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

I love seeing pictures from people who are just as dog crazy as we are.

Syd said...

These are great pictures. What faces!