Monday, May 26, 2008

Teenagers in Kansas

Recently Stephanie had her best friend Nicki over to spend the night. Nicki loves horses more than life itself. So much that she spends a lot of time sitting on either my or Steph's saddle. This time Steph decided to join in with her. The following occurred.

IMG_0198
IMG_0195

Apparently it is funny to sit on non moving saddles with your best friend because they were doing some kind of laughing!

IMG_0194
IMG_0193
IMG_0192
IMG_0191
IMG_0189

IMG_0187

All that silliness lead the girls to really get retarded!

IMG_0201

Another saying for this would be "a dog chasing it's tail"....in other words, you ain't getting anywhere that way!

4 comments:

Scott W said...

Teenagers, bless your heart, So.

Is that the ceramic chicken I painted up there on top of the cabinet?

Trailboss said...

I wondered if you would see that item. Yes it is the same one. It has been in every kitchen since I have had it.

Ann(ie) said...

HA! They got me laughing!! I love siting around laughing with girly friends. It's the best therapy. And I'm 36. ;)

Bill said...

Silly teenagers are so annoying. I am never, ever silly.

Good Lord, why is my nose suddenly growing so long???

What about that little painting? Is that the work of a famous Houston artist, also?