Friday, May 16, 2008

School's Out!

Today is this girl's last day of school.

n574001314_394511_3548

Can you tell which one is mine? She is the blond. The other girl is her friend Nichole who lives next door to her real dad. They think they look good in this picture................geez. Someone please tell me that I never acted that stupid! I'm just kidding, every kid goes through phases. At least Stephanie calls herself a redneck and is a very down to earth country girl. Just like her momma! That makes me happy.

She will probably be spending a lot of time at her real dad's house this summer, so she will be with Nichole a lot. There is no doubt there will be more pictures of them to come. I like Nichole, she is a good student and a very nice girl. She is smart and has her parents fooled on a lot of things. But that was how I was so she can't be bad in my book!

6 comments:

Scott W said...

So, you should hope she is only half the freak you were back then! LOL You were voted Ms Freak after all.

As far as that pose goes, could they look any more nerdy?

Trailboss said...

I don't even try to get it jenn. I just pray that it eventually goes away! Yes So, I was voted Ms Freak and would have been that way in the yearbook until that very uncool principal said that we would regret it as adults. Uh, not this girl. But remember, I was a hippie girl. Flannel shirt, t-shirt and lowcut jeans that grew large the further down my leg they got! Not to mention that Stones logo that I sew on my favorite pair of jeans.

Trailboss said...

that should have read sewed on my favorite pair of jeans. Right So? LOL

Skippy said...

hahaha they do look awesome! (just kidding) but we all went through the weird clothing phase! Thanks for inviting me to your blog!

Liz

Scott W said...

I thought that snake from the Yes album cover was the best one you ever did. You also wore the tiniest halter tops ever.

Bill said...

I'm cornfused. I thought Scott wore the tiniest halter tops ever.