Friday, May 23, 2008

Oh, It's ALL about the treats!

When I got home from work yesterday Joe had given both the girls a pig ear (sorry So). Sophie immediately gobbled hers up and it was completely consumed when I got home. Annie had only smelled hers. Joe was a bit confused as to why she didn't eat it since she really loves them. The answer soon became apparent.

IMG_0232

After I put my stuff away I grabbed a glass of iced tea and proceeded to relax on the front porch with Joe. At that point Annie started smelling her treat.

IMG_0231

Guess who came in to try and steal a bite.

IMG_0234

IMG_0236

IMG_0237

Don't even think about it sister!

IMG_0240

Sophie decided to try a different angle.

IMG_0241

IMG_0242

IMG_0243

"Maybe I'll try this angle. I can sneak up and grab it really quick and Annie won't know what happened."

IMG_0245

IMG_0246

"Dagdum it, that didn't work."

IMG_0249

"I'll try one more time, I'll beg this time."

IMG_0244

"Dang it! She wouldn't share. I'll have to just sniff the leftovers."

IMG_0251

Obviously Annie wanted her Momma to be home before she ate her treat. After all, in the eyes of a dog it's all about the treats!

5 comments:

Scott W said...

Poor pig. Losing its ears like that.

I have to say you have a great view from the front porch.

Trailboss said...

Indeed we do have a nice view. In fact I think I will take some shots from the porch and post them.

Bill said...

Splendid photo story!

dAAve said...

Nice pix.
I no longer sniff leftovers.

Pony Girl said...

Those pics tell a great story. The lab I dogsit, Abbie, loves those pig ears. I give her one when I leave for work in the morning. She holds it and waits until I leave, then I am sure she promptly devours it.
I can't look at the pig ear too long or I kinda get grossed out, lol!