Monday, June 30, 2008

The New Kids on the Block

Meet Mia and Aubriella. They are the newest members of our family! They are not identical twins but aren't they beautiful? They live in Ohio along with their parents Amy and Jeremy.

girls2

I think she is saving up for the winter. Look at those cheeks!

girls

Here is the happy family. Joe and I have a trip planned for the middle of July depending on what the doctor says about my radiation treatments tomorrow. Joe is so excited he can hardly stand it!

girls5

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrates! They are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Congrates! They are beautiful!!

Train Wreck said...

Oh! so adorable, I love the way babies smell! I have to confess my I uses JJ baby lotion on my last boy till he was 4!! It just smells so good! Give them each a couple smooches from me!

Laughing Orca Ranch said...

Two are better than one! And O ought to know. My first were twin boys and then I had my daughter.

Parents of twins sleep well...when they can get it! haha

You are so blessed to have such beautiful babies in your family!

MichelleSG said...

Oh those are beautiful babies!!! I am still trying to talk my dh into giving me another, he's not going for it. Spoiled brat.

Pony Girl said...

Oh goodness, too cute!! Congrats, I bet you are SO excited to pay them a visit!!