Sunday, June 1, 2008

Fun with a Hose

Nicki and Stephanie had fun on our front porch yesterday. It started off with Nicki simply picking up the water hose but it quickly osculated to a full out water fight!

IMG_0922

IMG_0923

IMG_0920

IMG_0939

IMG_0940

IMG_0941

Meanwhile Sophie had found her favorite outside toy, a plastic bottle, and was gnawing on it.

IMG_0936

IMG_0934

IMG_0935

IMG_0932

IMG_0975

IMG_0976

IMG_0977

They had so much fun they had no idea I was taking pictures of them!

IMG_0970

Sophie even got in on the fun.

IMG_0986

IMG_1011

I have no idea what Steph was saying, probably "don't get it in my eyes" or something like that. Silly girl.



The main thing is they had fun, good clean fun. And all it involved was a water hose and 2 friends. I think that is pretty cool.

5 comments:

Zanejabbers said...

GHURL! Y'all just have toooomuch fun. Love it.

MichelleSG said...

So how hot has it been out there? Last summer was our first out here and it was so mild I don't think it counted as a Texas summer. I fear this one is going to be BRUTAL, 'cause mother nature must have her fun with us at some point.

Vintage Chicken said...

Ahhhh... good clean fun! Summer is here! Enjoy! This is my favorite time of year and some of my best childhood memories involved a hot summer afternoon and our water sprinkler! LOL

Todd HellsKitchen said...

That's one thing I miss while living in NYC, a good old fashioned water fight!

Trudging said...

Looks like fun