Tuesday, June 3, 2008

More Equine Neighbors

Joe and I took the scenic way home after picking up Abby and we passed by some really nice horses. Naturally I took their pictures because, well, that is what I do. She LOVES seeing horses anywhere anytime (I don't mind it a bit either).

IMG_0416
IMG_0417
IMG_0418

That white one was beautiful but her mane and tail really needed some attention. Aside from that what a beauty!

IMG_0419
IMG_0420
IMG_0426
IMG_0424

We stopped at a little store to score some lottery tickets. Abby and I waited in the car. While we were waiting on Papa Joe Steph called on my cellaphone. Abby talked to her. Such a little doll.

IMG_0423
IMG_0422
IMG_0421

Have I said lately how special that child is to me? Ha ha I know I have. But can you blame me?

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Cute !

antimicky said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Trailboss said...

It's not his truck it's OUR truck. Actually we bought it so I could haul my equines around. It is for sale if someone wants to buy it but it is a bad time to try to sell one like that. Why are you logged into antimicky?

Zane-nawwaa said...

tHE HORSES ARE CUTE, aBBY is cuter.

Pony Girl said...

It is fun to look at people's horses in pastures. I always notice the horses in my geldings neighborhood. Sometimes it's fun when a new one shows up. You always wonder what the story is behind it!