I received this award from Syd and from Jen this past week. I am supposed to post the rules and then tag 5 other people. I think I will just let you decide. If you are reading this consider yourself tagged. It is fun to see what other people love about Christmas.
*the person to whom you give the award must also be in love with Christmas
* you must link back to the person who gave you the award
*you must list 5 things that you love about Christmas. if you can’t limit it to 5 things, then keep going till you run out of space!
* pass the award along to as many people as you like. that can be 1 or 50. it’s up to you. but, you must pass it one to at least one person in order to keep the Christmas cheer going!
* let your recipients know that you have tagged them by leaving them a comment
Some of the things that I love about Christmas:
* The celebration of the birth of Jesus our Savior.
*The holiday music, especially the old daddy music tunes like "I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas" sung by Bing Crosby, any Christmas melodies by Dean Martin, etc. We call these daddy music because our Dad loved music and listened to them a lot.
* The wonderment and joy in the faces of children when they think they are telling Santa just what they want for Christmas.
* The fact that I no longer have to get up early on Christmas morning because my children are all just about grown up!
* The memories of a past Christmas when my son thought I was too poor to buy him that Nintendo system he wanted and how he acted so grown up when he didn't get it. But then I pulled it out of the closet and he was beside himself. He wrote about that for an English assignment in high school, that is how much it meant to him.
Ok, that last one did it. I had to have a good cry. There are many memories behind the Nintendo Christmas.