Wednesday, March 3, 2010

It's been a few days

I just haven't had anything much to say here in blogland. The weather has been so winterish and gray I haven't felt like using my camera. But I plan on remedying that soon. You see we have 6 geese that have set up shop at our pond. If you have been reading my blog for a while you might remember when we had goslings last year. You can read about it here. We had 3 goslings and now we have 3 couples. This makes me wonder if they are the three babies with their new partners that have come back to where they were born. Joe and I have heard that is what the babes do. We'll never know of course but we have both decided that we are right. I mean, how in the world can we be wrong? It doesn't matter anyway because if they do stay and have their young at our pond we will enjoy it, not to mention I will give play by play commentary on their every moves. Stay tuned for updates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Syd said...

It sounds neat and I hope that they are the little ones that have returned.

Her Big Sad said...

I look forward to seeing pix of the geese! Actually, I love all your pictures and your blog! Hope you get some relief from the grey weather soon. :)

Anonymous said...

Signs of spring approaching --