Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Feelin' some oats in kentucky

What a wonderful weekend we had. It felt so great to be outside with no coat on. My sweet girls had a bit of fun when I rode the golfcart around. I hope you enjoy

IMG_7448

IMG_7452

IMG_7453

IMG_7454

IMG_7483

Look at the mohawk on Patty!

IMG_7455

Such a beauty

patty

IMG_7459

They wandered all over the property. And they ran...they ran like Forrest. Forrest Gump. Run Forrest run!

IMG_7464

IMG_7465

IMG_7468

IMG_7480

Run run run run.....Forrest? Are you there?

IMG_7482

IMG_7483

IMG_7485

It's a standoff folks

IMG_7486

IMG_7487

IMG_7489

I think they are ready to "Rumble!"

Patty in the air!

Oh my! I think they are serious!

Hey Mama....I think it's time for a nap

IMG_7527

I think I agree Pattykins.

10 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Those are some happy dogs! Great shots!

dAAve said...

Yeah, great shots.
What's in the blue tent?

Trailboss said...

Dave, that is round bales of hay under tarps, not a tent silly.

Scott W said...

Dave is a city boy.

Patty has THE longest tongue!

Karen said...

Great pictures. Especially the "forest gump" running shot. My pictures of my dogs playing are just big blurry fuzzballs.

Bill said...

These pictures made me burst out laughing in my office.

Trailboss said...

Patty does have a long tongue and it always goes to the right when she pants. It is so funny. Have you noticed her little curl at the end of her tail?

Jonna said...

Love seeing pics of the dogs :)

Patty's tongue looks just like Sawyer's does!! heehee

Syd said...

Whew--that wore me out too. Way to go Patty.

Leann said...

How funny....look at those tongues hanging out! I'll bet they enjoyed romping around in the good weather.

I love the brindle. she's beautiful.