Sunday, March 21, 2010

The first day of Spring

The girls and I spent as much time outside Saturday as we could. Rain was predicted for Sunday (true, it's raining outside)so we made the best of the first day of spring.

IMG_7844

IMG_7845

IMG_7846

IMG_7847

IMG_7848

IMG_7849

They just went on and on playing


IMG_7850

IMG_7859

IMG_7861

IMG_7862

Patty is slowly getting to know Jones. They have a similar color pattern don't you think?

IMG_7873

IMG_7874

She still doesn't know what to think about this large animal that lives outside.

IMG_7877

I have noticed that Jones is much more loveable since we sold Dakota. I know she is lonely. I am hoping to find something this spring to keep her company.

The pups continuted their playing

IMG_7888

IMG_7889

IMG_7890

IMG_7891

IMG_7892

IMG_7893

IMG_7894

IMG_7897

IMG_7900

I finally put them inside for a much needed break. The trees are starting to bud with the promise of another change of seasons. Everyone I know has been so ready for Spring.

IMG_7907

But for now, it still looks like winter outside

IMG_7909

But I have a feeling that in a couple of weeks there will be a lot more color around Kansas. I can't wait for that.

7 comments:

Dan and Betty said...

Great pictures. We had snow on the first day of Spring.

We have some bulbs that are putting up new green leaves so it's getting better.

Dan

Scott W said...

Soon those fields will be green!

Chef said...

Oh nothing sweet or cuter than Boxerplay! Love the pics. Patty looks like she's wondering what kind of big dog Jones is! What a pretty girl.

xo
Linda/Chef

Hula Girl at Heart said...

I love all the green that is starting to pop up. This past Saturday was beautiful!

Syd said...

I had my first taste of spring on Saturday and it was great.

Bill said...

You should get Jones a monkey.

Trailboss said...

I am married to an ape. Should I put Joe out there with her? lol