Monday, September 21, 2009

Monday Monday

It's Monday again. Funny how it just keeps rolling right along doesn't it? We had a somewhat quiet weekend. It was rainy so I stayed home. There really isn't anywhere on Earth I would rather be than home. I got some much needed rest and relaxation. That was a good thing.

We are getting ready for our annual company picnic today. Tomorrow there is a pretty good chance of rain so it looks like the event will be held inside the warehouse where I work. That means lots of folks in and out of the building. The mayor and city officials are always present. Lots of visitors and guests etc. It is a catered event although it is casual. Hamburgers and hot dogs, ice cream and cokes. Things like that. There will be door prizes. The first year I worked here I won an umbrella. How exciting.

I'm just kind of in a duh mood. I don't know what I want to do. I had weird dreams last night. Kept waking up and going back to sleep. This damned menopause is for the birds. I am ready to give it to someone else. Perhaps Joe might be so kind as to take it off of my hands for a while. I have had it long enough thank you. Dadgum that Eve.

8 comments:

Lou said...

I think menopause only lasts about 15 years, so you have...what..12 to go;)

Scott W said...

I bet that umbrella was from Paris!

Pammie said...

I'd pay someone to take it away sista! I can't find a single taker.

Jen said...

Your evening should have been perfect for a picnic...hope you won something!

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Hope the picnic went well. Did you win a fan to help with the night sweats?

Trailboss said...

Actually the picinc is today. I must have written that wrong yesterday!

Syd said...

I've occasionally had a hot flash but not because of menopause!

Dan and Betty said...

How come they call it MEN-opause? Shouldn't it be WOMEN-opause.

Dan