Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Vacation Tuesday

It has rained off and on all weekend long. Today will be more of the same. But guess what........I don't care bbbbbbbbear. It makes for better sleeping late, that is if you call 8am late. It is way too wet to ride anyway. We have needed some rain. It all works out.

I am seriously thinking of getting my flowers today. Or tomorrow. The world is my oyster this week. Oyster? Yuk. We had a fantastic supper last night. Grilled steak, grilled shrimp (our first try at this and oh my....was it ever Heaven), roasted fresh asparagus that I scored for $1 per lb. I got the steak that had been frozen for a while. It wasn't from the Longhorn from our neighbor. Let me tell you it was not even near being as good as the Longhorn. Mrs Cannon told us that once we eat the Longhorn we would not want anymore from the store and I believe it. We have already put in an order for another one this fall.

That's about all I have for now. Did everyone have a fantastic holiday?

7 comments:

Lou said...

Faaantastic!!

Jen said...

It's raining again....I wish the sun would shine. Go get those flowers girl!

Daniela said...

Oh it sounds heavenly. The best vacations are the ones we take at home. Have tons of fun.

Scott W said...

USM!

Syd said...

It was so much a good time that I haven't recovered yet.

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Great holiday. Quiet with a side of grilled hamburgers and Willie Nelson concert for dessert.

Dan and Betty said...

Steak, shrimp and asparagus - what more can you want.

Sounds great.

Dan