Thursday, April 24, 2008

When you live in the country.........

you can just about bet on this happening to you once or twice a month. This time of the year with the farmers prepping their fields for planting it happens a lot. Usually it is a tender truck ahead of you going 15 m.p.h. This time it actually happened on one of the rare times I was on an actual yellow striped road!

DSC04583

This is an example of crops growing. Who can name this?

DSC04585

It's called Winter Wheat and it is gorgeous. My horses love to munch on it as well but beings that is quite rude while you are riding across someones livelihood, I don't usually let my horse eat any. But somehow they always manage to get a few bites no matter how hard I try to keep their heads up.

On the way home from work today I captured a few Dogwoods in bloom. Such beautiful trees.
DSC04604
DSC04601
DSC04603
DSC04600

No comments: