Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

Our actual celebration with our family is tomorrow but today Steph and I will go to town and pick up my son, her brother. She just told me that she is going to jump out of the car and scream "Bubba!" and give him the biggest hug every. That my friends is my Christmas present.

Last night I took some pictures of Patty last night to send to the little girl that owned her before us. I wasn't able to send all of them due to an annoying message that they wouldn't deliver so I cut it down to one and that one apparently sent. We wanted to let her know that her puppy, Tink, is doing well and growing like mad. I hope you enjoy then because you know I am going to post them all here!

IMG_6035

IMG_6036

IMG_6037

IMG_6038

IMG_6039

IMG_6041

Even Santa came to see Patty and Sophie!

IMG_6042

This one is my favorite for sure. Love the bow!

IMG_6040

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!! May it be the best ever for you all.

Love,

Trailboss

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Merry Christmas to you too!

Scott W said...

Love you, So!

Lou said...

Wow, Santa sure does love that dog..or is it the dog that loves Santa..or BOTH!!

Dusty Devoe said...

Merry Christmas to you too!

Pony Girl said...

Can't wait to hear about all the fun, especially with the grandkids! Patty looks happy to be part of the Christmas festivities! :) The merriest to you and yours!

Daniela said...

LOvely pictures..looks like Patty has a leg up with Santa..what a lucky lucky girl

Hula Girl at Heart said...

So cute!! Merry Christmas, Trilboss. I pray Ryan's recovery continues to go well and that 2010 is a great year for you and your family.

Syd said...

Patty is such a cutie. Nice photos.