Monday, December 28, 2009

It's been too long

It's been too long since I have seen these 2 precious children (kid and adult kid) together and loving it.

Ryan came over Christmas day and stayed through Sunday afternoon. Christmas morning he and Stephanie opened their stockings. Allow me to show you the wonderfulness of it.

IMG_6065

IMG_6066

Now that's my son.....acting completely goofy about getting a chocolate Christmas tree in his stocking!

IMG_6067

IMG_6069

Here, he got some "timeage" as he called it. Another month's service for his cellphone previously given to him by me and Joe.

IMG_6071

And of course his traditional LemonHeads (that I had to go to 4 store to find but it was totally worth it).

IMG_6073

He has received LemonHeads in his stocking ever since I can remember.

IMG_6077

IMG_6080

And my Christmas present..............

IMG_6081

IMG_6082

WOW! Thank you Lord.

7 comments:

dAAve said...

Looks like a wonderful gift.

Anonymous said...

The last photo says it all, wonderful!

Dusty Devoe said...

What a beautiful post!

Lou said...

Who dat good lookin' guy!! LOL

Don't they understand how little it takes to make us happy...
the best gift ever for sure.

Sending you a big cyber smile, Mom.

Daniela said...

Love the photos..there is nothing better than seeing your children together as adults. I love love love lemonheads. They stopped selling them here, so i have resorted to buying them on Amazon..really...Happy New Year.

Paint Girl said...

That is so great, TB!! Loved seeing the pictures of your kids together!!
So glad you had such a wonderful Christmas!
Wishing you a wonderful New Years!!

Syd said...

Nice. I'm glad that Ryan was home.