Saturday, February 28, 2009

An Award for me



Thank you, thank you, thank you Piglet. I am definitely a good scholastic-scribbler. How did you ever know. I guess you know me better than I know myself. **sigh**


Let's see, I am supposed to post something. Oh, here it is. I am supposed to link back to here

Then I am to add my name to the lucky and privileged ones that were awarded this prestigious award. Are there rules to post? I get so confused when I get these awards....especially really good ones like this one.


I wish I had a really cool acceptance speech like Piglet did. I don't know how she does it. She is very much superior to me. I like how she doesn't know where the shift button is for capitalizing words. I think that is very much coolness.


I will go ahead and give this award to some other folks that truly deserve it. Cause they are coolness too. Here we go.


PonyGirl is my horsey friend that I love to read. I can't wait until she posts every day (usually in the evening) so I can read all about her and Her Boy (her appy horse).


Pammy because she is the epitome of coolness. She speaks her mind too and that is scribbly worthy. Is that similar to sponge worthy like Elaine in Seinfeld?



Oh who else? Oh Oh Oh....I know. My hero work for the electric company and let everyone know when their power is coming back on person HulaGirl . She is very much coolness.


I don't think that I know any guys that are worthy of this very special award. JUST KIDDING! I know plenty of them. Syd is really cool. He loves to said and go on his boat and do boat things. Hey, I bet that So and Bill would like to go on his boat sometime.


I think that's all but only because I am tired and want to watch TV. So go forth special people and claim your award. Be proud and stuff. Oh, and there are some rules that we are supposed to post. Here they are:

Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.

Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.

Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.

Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit this post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we'll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!

Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.

Damn, that was a lot of work!

6 comments:

Pony Girl said...

Congrats on getting this award...and thanks so much for honoring me with it, TB! ;) I'm not posting this evening....I'm going out partying with friends, finally celebrating my birthday! Hopefully I'll meet a cowboy, LOL! Then I'll have more to write about next time!
Happy weekend!!

MichelleSG said...

Wow, congrats, a really cool award too! See now your weekend is already coming up roses, a nice comeback from your Friday.

Pammie said...

yeah! thanks sugar darlin'.
I'm going to bed and I'll post this tomorrow. thanks!

Syd said...

thanks--I'll post on this tomorrow. I appreciate your thinking of me. What's Mr. Linky? Sorry, I'm a superior scribbler but not a good tech person I guess.

Dan and Betty said...

Congrats, TB

Dan

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Oh, thank you!! I've never been called a hero before. Don't really feel I qualify for it, but I'll take the compliment and enjoy it. Muchas gracias.