Wednesday, February 25, 2009

;alkd goi djfahte


I didn't get enough sleep last night. I stayed up watching my hero, President Obama, and didn't get out of bed until 1 hour before I had to be at work. It is a 30 minute drive so I had to hit the floor running. After I got to work I told my boss that I needed a nap and he said "go take one!" The cool thing is that he meant it. Have I told you lately that I love my job?

The debris removal people in Paducah are really getting in my way lately. For the past 2 days, on my way home from work they have stopped me and made me wait. How rude. I am only kidding. Not about them making me wait but about it being rude. They have a huge task to complete and it will take many months to finish. I will check out this website today before I get on the road to see where they are working.
Since it is almost 8:30 and I have been at work for 1 1/2 hours I reckon it is time for me to actually do some work. See ya! OH! and by the way, the title of this post makes no sense at all. Kind of like me.






9 comments:

Pony Girl said...

You crack me up. Have a great day!
p.s. naps at work? I am SO jealous! Since I'm a teacher, the kids get to nap, but they don't. I tell them just wait until you are old like me, you will want those naps!! :)

dAAve said...

Take that nap.
Then eat lunch.
Then go home early.

Syd said...

He was great. I'm glad that I stayed up to watch him.

Anonymous said...

i awarded you an award on my blog!

Zanejabbers said...

Phew! I tried to deciper your title and put my fingers on the wrong keys, did the key before and after and it just did not make sense. You really gave my tired ole brain a workout this am. He's mine too. And then they had to have the twit from Louisiana do the GOP response. Shuffle, shuffle, double step, peroit, and meet the north end going south. Or some such gobldegook.

Scott W said...

He came by your house? Wow!

Flying Lily said...

You have a great boss!

Jamie said...

I know I have not commented in a while, been away.

But I left ya something on my page when you get a second

Jen said...

You know I drove down S Friendship Rd twice on Wednesday and they turned me around both times...it was annoying but I'm glad they are cleaning it up faster than I ever imagined. But yes....it is still annoying.