Monday, August 11, 2008

Sunday evening fun

The girls and I went to feed the equines yesterday evening. That can sometimes lead to some surprises. Yesterday was no exception to that.

IMG_3452

Someone is definitely hungry!

Of course Annie had to greet her favorite large sorrel animal. I suspect they planned the entire thing. I don't understand their language so I can't swear to it but something happened!

Hey there large horse. Get your large butt over here!

IMG_3459

Agent Dakota reporting for duty Agent Annie. What gives?

IMG_3460

Ok, then what do we do?

IMG_3461

Wait! Someone is listening!

IMG_3462

No, that is my silly sister Agent Sophie!

IMG_3463

Oh OK. Is she in on it? No, she will just follow along. We can't tell her because she will narc on us and tell Mom. She is still in basic training.

IMG_3465

Hey! Let's play bat!

IMG_3469

IMG_3470

No you goofball.......we're gonna run!

Huh?

IMG_3455

Oh, okay!

IMG_3454

I sure will be glad when you start taking your Agent position seriously Sophie.

IMG_3464

Sorry Sis! I'll try to do better.

Look Agent Annie! I can do that weird look with the eye thing too!

IMG_3471

IMG_3472

IMG_3473

IMG_3474

IMG_3476

IMG_3478

IMG_3479

IMG_3480

IMG_3481

IMG_3482

Come on Jones! Run! Jones was in the other pasture and just couldn't be bothered with such silliness.

IMG_3483

IMG_3485

IMG_3484

IMG_3487

IMG_3486

Whoo hooooooo! What fun girls!

IMG_3489

I think it is safe to say that all three had fun, as usual. They wear me out just watching them run like that!

6 comments:

Scott W said...

I love that! What a great story in pictures!

What is that large blue tarped thing?

Trailboss said...

It is large round bales of hay that we got from our neighbors. It should get the horses through the winter. Joe helped Mr and Mrs Cannon when they were baling their fields and they gave us enough for our horses. We tried to pay for them but they wouldn't take the money. They are really good people.

Dan and Betty said...

Great, great pictures and Scott W said it well - a great story in pictures.

Dan

Zanejabbers said...

Hey there TB. Now I have always been told to watch out when a horse raises its tail. I guess that's why that is the last picture.

Bill said...

I'm going to be one of your animals when I transmigrate.

Birdie said...

I love this photo essay! What a delight to watch them frolic. You must have been grinning through the whole thing.