Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Spys I tell ya!

While my pups and horse were playing Sunday I happened to look toward the back of our property line and what did I see?

IMG_3508

IMG_3511

Spys they are. They were at our cut through where we ride to get to the field next door. They were trying to spy on Agent Annie, Dakota and Sophie but they were caught in the act. Yes indeed.

IMG_3513

Ha ha......they knew they were caught and took off!

IMG_3514

Well, at least I thought they were scared by my picture taking but it could have something to do with this.

IMG_3516

IMG_3517

It was our neighbors on their way home after what looked like a long ride. Annie and Sophie started barking and running toward them to make sure they didn't set one hoof on our property. After they made their stand they headed straight for the pond. Yes, the pond. The wonderful pond that is so pretty but ever so dirty!

IMG_2632

But that is OK. Normally the boxer breed is not very fond of water, at least the experiences that I have had with them, but my two love it! I have finally accepted the fact that when they want to get in the pond there is basically no stopping them! Especially since I am usually all the way up by the gate.

7 comments:

Bill said...

I'll bet if you jumped off that golf cart and ran like the wind you could catch them before they made it to the pond.

Trailboss said...

If I jumped on the golf cart I wouldn't be running Bill. Although that is a thought but I usually don't have it with me plus they usually sneak off to the pond when I am inside the pasture taking care of the horses. They are really sneaky that way ya know.

Pammie said...

I wish my Theo could come out and romp around with your babies..I just know he would have such a wonderful time!
And we could sit on the porch and have coffee and talk talk talk.

Trailboss said...

Bring him Pam! He would have a ball. We could too!

Zanejabbers said...

Well, now, I'll just have to bring Mamie, watch her play, Lordy she is so full of energy. Her 3rd Birthday is next Sunday. I would love to sit on your porch and have coffee and watch the four dogs run at it. Yeah Coffee and cake, yeah, Coconut cark, or Chocolate.
Yeah, that's the ticket.

MichelleSG said...

Not so fond of water, yeah that's one way of putting it. Actually my experience has been more like too ditzy to swim. I taught one to swim once. She was so dang dumb she only figured that she needed to paddle with her front legs (because that's all she saw my lab paddling with, duh). So she'd get in, paddle like mad and go right over backwards. And we'd laugh so hard and have to go in and save her from drowning. It took maybe 4 trips to the lake for her to figure out how to swim. I think my then bf had to get in with her and push her hind legs and she eventually got it. Dang that dog was dumb. She got it though and she did, eventually, just like yours, love to swim.

Scott W said...

The first Muggs we had loved the water. In fact, if the boat took off without him on it he would jump off the dock and swim after it. Dad would have to grab him by the loose neck skin and pull him on board.