Friday, July 3, 2009

TGIF

This time it really is Friday. And I'm still off of work. Life is good. My brother prompted me to post by telling me it was time. I always listen to my older brother. hee hee

I ran another virus scan last night to try and find out why I can't post pictures to my blog but before I got up this morning my hooked on Farmsville daughter just had to get on the computer. Apparently there nothing was found or she would have left it alone but I'll have to wait and ask her later on as she is at school making up some credits.

If anyone has any idea what could be causing this please let me know. When I try to cut and paste the picture nothing happens. It is very annoying because obviously yall know I love to post pictures. I would appreciate any help in that area. Plus I have new pictures of my newest grand babies in Ohio that I am dying to show you.

Speaking of grand babies, we are having both granddaughters, one coming in August and the other in September. I couldn't be happier! A grandson would have been ideal as well but there is something about the little girls that are so very precious.

I gotta scoot and go pick up Steph. I hope everyone had a great day.

No comments: