Wednesday, March 4, 2009

I might be wrong, but I doubt it

This pretty much describes how I have been acting the past few weeks. I usually blame it on hormones and menopause, and that is probably what it is, but I have decided I am tired of being that way. I don't like taking out my frustrations on the ones that I love the most.

Why do we do that? I guess because we pretty much know that no matter what they will still be there and love us. But that is no excuse. I'm not sure how I am going to improve this but I am going to one way or another. Life is too short to be, well, a bitch a LOT of the times I am with my family. After all, I have people at work that I can order around and they have to listen.......
Just kidding about that, well kind of.

Our weather is supposed to be much warmer toward the end of this week and this weekend and I am hoping to get outside and get some fresh air. I am thinking I really really need some time with my horses. I have missed them during the past few weeks. We have had such horrible weather it has been hard to spend much time with them. So, I look forward to some long, one sided conversations with my equine babies. Oh, and pictures to boot!

4 comments:

Lou said...

I'm going with 70/30. Pretty much OK 70% of the time, bitchy 30% of the time. I think my husband can live with that.

Scott W said...

I see you have started wearing your glasses again. And the pearls, too.

Syd said...

I've not been bitchy but must say that I'm ready for some warmer weather and a fair breeze for sailing. It's been windy and chilly here.

Bill said...

Just think of that song by The Byrds, Turn, Turn, Turn.

"A time to bitch" got left out of the studio recording, but it's implicit in the overall lyrics.