Saturday, November 26, 2011

I'm trying

To be mature about something. My X-stepdaughter who lives in Ohio left a very rude comment on my blog last week which has caused me to make some changes on who & who cannot read or comment in my blog. I started to just start another one but decided that I wasn't going to let her win. It seems that she gets pleasure from being rude & I'm not going to put up with it.

I have accepted the fact that I will not be able to be a part of my grandaughter's lives and just have to move on. It is a sad situation but one that I have no control over so I'll just leave it alone. It is a relief to know that I don't ever have to be a part of her or her dad's life again. Sad, but a relief.

Steph & I finally saw Breaking Dawn yesterday. Afterwards we went to one of our favorite chinese restaurants. The movie was awesome and we had a really good day.

I had my first appt. at Pain Mgmt this week. The dr there wants to do what he calls an epidural on my back. This will involve a series of shots that hopefully will block the pain from this back problem. The problem is that I can't have it done until January. But at least it's a start. Meanwhile I continue to take this way too strong pain medicine which I hate. I don't like my thinking clouded like it has been lately but what do you do? I'll heed the dr's advise and do what I can until then.

I have been sitting here paying bills online and suddenly I feel broke! Dang things do add up don't they? I think it's time to get on that heating pad for a while.

No comments: