Saturday, January 24, 2009

Just a date change

The due dates for my daughters have changed. Beth's is now September 12th and Amy's is August 20th. Actually, I think the only one that changed was Beth's. Anyway, I found these nifty pregnancy counter thingies on Jenn's blog this morning so I added them to mine! I showed Joe a minute ago and told him that Amy's baby looked like him.

It is a cooooooold day in western Kentucky today. The weatherman is calling for possible ice next week. A lot of it. Oh joy...what fun. Maybe it won't happen.

Annie and Sophie are playing around my feet as I type so Miss Annie must be feeling a bit spry this morning. I love when she starts to act like she used to. It warms my heart.

I think Abby is coming out later on. I hope so. I stopped by her house yesterday and when I honked the horn and blew her a kiss I literally felt butterflies in my stomach. That little girl just does something to me.

6 comments:

Lou said...

Good morning! Hope to see some Abby pics Monday.

Bill said...

Howdy! Have a great weekend, and stay warm. Snuggle up with a couple of dogs.

Jen said...

You are a great grandam.......oh by the way...bring on the ice!

Rising Rainbow said...

I've seen this baby widget before. Pretty interesting to watch the progress.

Scott W said...

I still see only one spinning fetus.

Syd said...

Glad that you and Abby are having a good time. Stay warm with all that ice.