Thursday, April 12, 2012

It's almost time to be a Grandma!!!

It looks like Cameron will be born within the week. Steph has done so well. The girl has only gained 16 lbs! I find that amazing. She and Cameron's daddy have reconnected and are dating again. He is a HUGE part of her life now and I couldn't be happier. He is a decent, God fearing man and he makes my daughter happy. Goodness knows she has had a hard year. Between what my X-husband did to her she deserves some happiness.

I have my new camcorder charged and ready in my purse. I need to get new batteries for my camera and I'll be ready. Ready to start taking and posting pictures again. I have missed my photography. I am ready to shed the past and start a new future. A future that includes my grandson.

We have settled into our new house well. We have all of the baby items purchased and waiting to be used. I can honestly say that I have never looked forward to anything so much before. All we need now is that precious bundle of joy.

2 comments:

Syd said...

I'm glad and hope that all goes well with Stephanie and the delivery. Please keep us posted.

Paint Girl said...

That is so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures of the new arrival!