Sunday, April 29, 2012

An Excellet Weekend it was!

I have had such a great weekend. Being able to spend quality time with my grandson has been wonderful. During the work week I am so tired and brain-dead when I get home it is nice to get some rest and have him as much as I want!

I bought a used mower the other day and it seems to be a decent one. We ventured to Walmart for a new battery for it today and it is running well. It is all I need for now.

Supper is in the oven, Steph and her beau ran back to get a bomb to take care of the spiders in my shed out back. That black widow WILL die tonight!

This weekend has been one that I won't soon forget. A couple of things happened in my personal life, one really uncomfortable and the other one a dream come true. I think the worst is over and there are only good things to come in my life. Goodness knows it has been a while!

No comments: