Friday, April 27, 2012

Oh So Ready!

For the weekend that it. This has been a looooong work week and I am ready for a couple of days off. Cameron has been a pretty good boy, keeping his momma up at night and sleeping during the day. I have to say that young man is a handsome little fellow.

I hope to get the house cleaned up this weekend while Steph and her family are visiting family. It is driving me crazy! I haven't been able to run the vacuum because of Cameron and the fact it is so loud so that needs to be done. Plus there are boxes that I need to go through and see what I want to keep and what I don't need. I am tired of my den being so cluttered. I made a dent in it a couple of weeks ago but since Cameron has been born the rest has gone by the wayside.

It looks like Cameron's daddy will be starting his new job a week from Monday. He is happy about it but still weighing his options at other places. We'll see. It will all work out. That's what I keep telling him anyway.

The girls are doing well. They are a bit confused as to why this little 'thing' gets all of Steph's attention but they are adjusting well. I keep them in my room with me some and love on them so they know they are not forgotten.

Well, time to get to work. Take care everyone!

No comments: