Sunday, January 15, 2012

Last day on vacation

This past week has been very interesting. I had extensive dental work done and it has been a true challenge. It is hard to believe how sore my mouth continues to be. But the worst part is over. I go back to my wonderful dentist Tuesday for suture removal and no doubt a few more adjustments on these pearly whites. I have a few sore spots that will need to be addressed. But I have every confidence that it will all work out well. UGH, it's just getting to that point that I have to be patient about. But it is worth it in the long run.

I look forward to getting back to work. I am definitely nowhere near ready for the days of not working. I guess that is what happens when a 54yr old has worked since I was 16.

Sophie played and played with a squeaker toy yesterday. She went on for probably an hour before she finally settled down to a much needed nap. Of course she had her squeaker right next to her. After all, she couldn't take a chance of Pattykins getting ah old of it. Such a silly puppy.

No comments: