Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Good day!

My daughter had her monthly appt with her OBGYN today. That equates to me hearing my precious grandson's heartbeat and good new from the doctor. Steph has kept her weight down and very much in control. She is doing very well and I couldn't be more proud of her.

Next month will be very exciting. She will have her 3-D ultrasound done. Duh, how exciting is that? Her friends are starting to plan her baby shower. I have to tell you that I can't wait! But mostly I can't wait to hold that precious bundle of joy in my arms. Like Steph said......no one will take my grandson from me. That means a lot to me.

For anyone that has read me for a while knows how much I miss my grandkids. But divorce seems to take that away. I think of them every day and miss the time I have and will miss with them. It is what it is and I cannot control that.

My future includes a grandchild, a new mommy and lots of new adventures. Dare I say that is what life is all about? Life just continues to get better and better.

No comments: