Friday, January 13, 2012

Another good day!

We went to our local Walmart and Stephanie was able to get a good baby registry completed. Of course there were some rather large items (such as a crib) that I told her to NOT include on her wish list since I will take care of those. But she did pick out some good items that will be used and appreciated.

Her good friend Ashley has taken over the planning of the baby shower and can I say I am so grateful for that. We will get the invitations in the mail soon so that her friends can schedule time off of work.

I have to admit that I was in baby Heaven today! Just actually looking at the clothes, pj's and everything else brought back so many memories for me.

When my precious grandson arrives it will be so wonderful! I can't wait to hold that bundle of joy in my arms!!!!!