Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Tomorrow is Thursday and

I will go to work. I will give my employeer a good day's work and then I am outta here baby. Or there baby. Taking off Friday for someone who has a birthday.

Steph is having 2 wisdom teeth removed in the morning. Even though Joe has the flu he is better today and said he could take her. That was good for me to hear because I really really need to be at work early to get some trucks a'rollin. BUT!!!!!! After 3:30pm Lisa be a free woman.

My initial plans were to pick Steph up at school Friday and she and I go to the premier of New Moon. She has been planning this day for months......literally months. I fear the theater will be sold out but we shall see. If it is, we can see it the next day or the next day. The important thing is that she and I will do this together. Just like we like it. She especially.

You know something folks? Today marks my brother So's Birthday (6 years). I can't think of anything else that is more important. That is because he has crossed so many hurtles and keeps on track. I really wish our mother was alive now to hear him speak about this faith in God. I can't see her face but I can guarantee one thing. She probably has the biggest smile in Heaven today. You know why? She is just as proud, no, she is MORE proud of So than me. And that is a good thing.

7 comments:

Scott W said...

I love you. Life is grand. Thanks for being my sister.

Dusty Devoe said...

You have a great weekend, and enjoy the movie! I can't wait to see it.

Trailboss said...

So, I fixed the type o's. I know it was driving you crazy!

Scott W said...

Hahaha!

Syd said...

I think that your bro is a neat fellow. And I am so glad that you are proud of him and know that the mother to both of you is smiling down.

Lou said...

Happy Birthday, country sister!

Mary Christine said...

Happy Birthday Trailboss!