Monday, February 20, 2012

Still on the mend

My wonderful Dr. sure knew what he was talking about when he told me to NOT return to work until after I see him tomorrow. I am better in many ways but not up to par....yet! I say yet that way because I know my body and that I am well on my way to getting back to my normal retarded self.

I am excited about something that some ppl may find silly. I have finally found the perfect recliner to finally replace my Archie Bunker recliner and you know what? I'm gonna buy it! It also rocks (one guess who I'll be rocking), It also has a built in vibrator AND heating pad. My old recliner is falling apart! Proof positive is on the large bruise on my left thumb where it was smashed when I was trying to put the (broken) foot rest down the day before yesterday.

Well, I must get off of here and pay some bills so see ya' as Dorcas (an old friend) used to say.

1 comment:

Scott W said...

With two fingers up in the air making a little loop!