Friday, December 30, 2011

I contine to be amazed

As I stated in my last post my 'former' family just keep the shit coming. Yeppers I am done with the lot of them. I will always love the grandkids and hope and pray for the best. I do REFUSE to deal with a certain person who is convinced that her dad did nothing. I guess some people are just blind to the facts. But it is what it is and I am letting it all go.

My life is better than it has been in a long time. No more dealing with lies and bullshit. I put up with it for way too long. What a relief it is to know that I am free from the life I had. I can honestly say that I never thought things would turn out like they have. But life goes on and I am proud to say that I am over it all.

I own my house, I have a precious grand baby coming and life is good. I love my son and daughter and anyone else that has negative things to say can just get over it.

1 comment:

Carroll Farm said...

Way to stay strong. Good luck in 2012!