Saturday, December 31, 2011

Bring in a better year............PLEASE!

I am so anxious to say goodbye to 2011 and start a brand new year. A year that will bring my grandson into the world. A year of drama free days. The best year of my life. That is my goal.

Sometimes I wish that life came with a big fat eraser so I could just erase the BS that was 2011 away. But life doesn't work like that.

I am excited to be done forever with people that have caused me and my daughter nothing but grief. Oh yes, a new start and a new year.

If yall plan on going out tonight please be careful. Use your head and don't do anything stupid. It's just not worth it.

I am going to have lunch with my sober son today. I look forward to some one on one time with him.

Happy New Year everyone. I hope 2012 is the best year of your lives!

4 comments:

Sherry Sikstrom said...

Wishing you , your sone and Stephanie , a Wonderful peace filled New Year, Can't wait to "Meet" baby!

Chris H said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR chick, may this new year bring you happiness and health.

Syd said...

I hope that it is a good year for you and so many others as well. Take care. Thanks for stopping by.

Pammie said...

Happy New Year sweet dog lover sister!
Been playing catch up on your blog.
Oh lordy girl.....this year has GOT to be better.